Wednesday 25 July 2012

Simple Kannada Sentences - Part 2


Simple Kannada Sentences - Part 2

Hi, 

If you all following this blog from my first post then you'll be able to learn Kannada and you'll be aware of some kannada words.

This post is the part 2 of SIMPLE KANNADA SENTENCES with english translation

I strongly recommend to those who've directly come to this post to go back to my previous posts. Othewise you'll not be able to read and understand today's topic.

Don't forget to put your valuable comments and please share this blog if you wish somebody to learn Kannada.

Let's begin,



8 comments:

  1. HI,
    YOUR WORK IS REALLY VERY HELPFUL FOR BEGINNERS WHO ARE LEARNING KANNADA ON THEIR OWN.
    KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good intiative to learn kannada easily. I sincerely thank for excellent service. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment witha your Google images tell me kannada sentance Speaking language studies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need a tutor so that I learn Kannada for mr 8th icsc exam is hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manoj c Hosamani king 👑❤️ ☮️🇪🇺✌️🇪🇺, ✌️🤙😍❤️ the text message xxxxxxx dtyfgkingb ep dill

    ReplyDelete